This article is for Snapplify hardcopy fulfillment booksellers and Finance users of Origin.
1. Log into Origin: origin.snapplify.com
2. Click on Price List in the menu on the left-hand side
3. Click on your Price List to view and edit the titles and prices on your price list
To edit an existing price
Use the Advanced Search to search for the titles you would need to edit the price and click Search
Type in the name of the in the title search, select the title and click search
Click on Edit to update the price and click on Save
To remove an existing price from your price list
Click on the check box next to the title you wish to remove the hardcopy price from
Click on Remove
To add a new price/title to your price list
Click on New
Type the ISBN in the Title field and select the title from the drop down list
Enter the price in the Amount field and click on Save
If the title does not appear in the dropdown as you are searching for it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the Titles and ISBNS.
Click on the Export button to export your price list. The export will be downloaded in CSV format that you'll be able to convert to Excel format.
The export includes the Title, Hardcopy ISBN, VAT inclusive Price, the Created Date and Updated Date.
Bulk Import Price List
Preparing the CSV file containing ISBNs and prices for bulk importing:
1. In an XLSX file, enter the ISBNs in column A and the price in column B.
2. Ensure that the price column contains only numerical values without any currency symbols, then save the file as a CSV.
3. Right-click on the CSV file you just saved in your documents folder and choose "Open with" > "WordPad". When you have opened the WordPad file, it should look similar to the example below:
Copy the information in the WordPad file
In Origin, navigate to Price List and click on Import
Paste the pricelist information from the WordPad as shown below
If there is any assistance regarding this please contact us on email@example.com.